Terms and Conditions
1. References to the “Customer” in these conditions means the person booking Booth Solution for their event.
2. The following contract and its terms comprise an agreement between Booth Solution (“the Provider”) and the Customer for the hire of the photo booth.
3. This contract sets out the full intentions of the Provider and the Customer and supersedes any written or oral agreements made between them.
4. The Provider agrees to provide a photo booth operational and available for use for a minimum of 80% of the agreed service period, to permit maintenance of the Photo Booth should any be necessary.
5. In the unlikely event that it is not possible, other than for reasons beyond the Provider’s control, to provide an operational Photo Booth for at least 80% of the agreed service period, the Provider shall make a refund to the Customer calculated pro rata from the total charge made for the agreed service period.
6. A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 is required to secure a reservation for the photo booth. The balance of the total hire cost is due to the Provider 1 month before the event.
7. All payments to the Provider must be made by bank transfer unless agreed otherwise between the Customer and the Provider at the Provider’s discretion. If the Provider agrees to accept payment by alternative means it shall be entitled to charge an additional fee to the Customer.
8. Where the rental includes a photographic printer and for any reason printed photographs cannot be provided on site at the time of the event, the Provider will place the photographs on a web site which the Customer and their guests can access to place an order for prints of any photographs which will then be supplied and delivered by post, free of charge.
Access, space and power requirements
9. The Customer will ensure that there is appropriate space available for the photo booth at the event venue. A minimum floor area of 3m x 3m isrequired and one single 13amp socket is required within the space allocated.
10. The Customer will ensure that the Provider can have access to the venue to setup the photo booth at least one hour before the agreed hire time. If the Customer requires the photo booth to be setup at a time other than one hour before the agreed hire time then the Customer will pay the Provider £25.00 per hour for the idle time.
Date changes & cancellations
11. Any request to alter the agreed date of the rental of the Photo Booth must be made in writing and at least thirty days prior to the Customer’s event.
12. Any change of date is subject to the availability of the photo booth on the alternative date and receipt of a new booking contract.
13. If the Customer cancels an agreed rental of the photo booth the deposit will be forfeit.
14. If the Customer cancels an agreed rental of the photo booth less than thirty days before the rental date and where the total hire cost has been paid to the Provider, the full rental cost will be forfeit.
Loss or damage to Provider’s equipment
15. The Customer assumes complete responsibility for any loss of or damage to the Provider’s equipment (other than fair wear and tear) caused by any misuse of the equipment by the Customer, their employees or their guests.
16. The Customer shall be responsible for any loss of or damage to the Provider’s equipment caused by theft or accidental damage.
17. The Customer agrees and understands the following:
a. All persons using the photo booth at the Customer’s event hereby give to Booth Solution the right and permission to copyright and to reproduce or otherwise use any photographic portraits or pictures of any photo booth user who may be included in whole or in part, via any or all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or for any other purpose.
b. In addition, the Customer hereby releases and discharges the Provider from any liability arising out of the taking of any picture or any subsequent processing or publication thereof including, without limitation, any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
18. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under contract law, then that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed separate from the rest of this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, or portions
19. This is the entire agreement between the Provider and the Customer relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as agreed in writing by both parties.
20. If no service is received, the Provider’s maximum liability will be the return of all payments received from the Customer. The Provider is not responsible for any consequential damages or lost opportunities upon breach of this agreement.
Last Updated 09.01.17